Terms of Service
The UNIFY Gathering music event to be held on 9,10,11 & 12 January 2020 at Tarwin Meadows (the “Event”) is presented by Red Hill Entertainment Pty Ltd, ABN 88 600 371 766 (the “Organiser”). Event tickets are sold by Red Hill Entertainment Pty Ltd via the store.unifygathering.com website and such sale is subject to the terms and conditions and policies of such site. When each Event ticket is purchased, it constitutes a contract between the Organiser and the purchaser, and on the occasion that a ticket is purchased on another’s behalf, the Event wristband holder.
Event tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions, which form part of the contract between the Organiser and the ticket purchaser and/or the Event wristband holder (individually and collectively the “Patron”). The Patron agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions contained herein.
The Event Terms and Conditions of Sale include the following:
1. The name of the ticket holder MUST match the name on the ticket. Photo identification will be required. All ticket holders must be 18+ years of age. Any discrepancies may result in cancellation of the ticket without refund.
2. The unauthorised re-selling of event tickets or offering for sale, transfer or attempted transfer for profit or commercial advantage is not permitted at any time. This includes any use of Event tickets for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes.
3. A change in personal circumstances or an incorrect purchase DO NOT qualify for a refund or exchange. The Organiser may consider such a refund at its own discretion. Tickets are purchased as non-refundable items except as required by law &/or specified by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to change the Event date or venue, and should it be necessary to do so, the Organiser will use all reasonable endeavours to notify Patrons of the change, all tickets will remain valid and refunds will not be issued. The Organiser reserves the right to alter advertised playing times and substitute artists if required to do so. No refunds will given for line-up changes.
5. The Organiser may at its own discretion refund Patrons if the Event is cancelled due to calamitous weather, an act of war or terrorism, or any event outside the control of the Organiser, collectively referred to as a Force Majeure event.
6. The ticket permits entry to the Event site 10.00am Friday 10th January – 4.00pm Sunday 12th January 2020 (inclusive). Unless you are an early access pass holder which allows entry to the event site 2:00pm Thursday 9th January 2020.
7. On admission, Patrons agree to these terms and conditions and the ‘Event Site Rules’. The Organiser reserves the right to evict any Patron who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, a directive of Event staff, or is involved in illegal activity.
8. Patrons’ admission to the Event is conditional on a personal effects search. Patrons must consent to a search of bags, containers and person for glass, gas bottles and any other prohibited items. Refusal to consent to a search will prevent entry to the Event or eviction, without refund.
9. Your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband that must be worn at all times during the Event. Lost, stolen or damaged wristbands will not be replaced or refunded.
10. Any patron possessing a prohibited item will not be admitted and/or evicted from the Event. This includes any of the following; glass, weapons, lasers, fireworks, animals (excluding authorised guide/companion dogs), drones and illicit drugs. Any patron found to be possessing a prohibited item will have it confiscated and it will not be returned. Depending on the item found the patron may be evicted from the event at security and managements discretion.
11. Any patron possessing a commercial quantity of alcohol may prohibited from entering the premises. Excessive amounts of alcohol may be confiscated at the gate if felt being used for anything other than personal consumption.
12. Recording devices such as video cameras or audio recorders are not permitted on the Event site without authority from the Organiser. Small still cameras and mobile phones are permitted for personal use only.
13. Patrons may be photographed and/or filmed at the Event and that these images may be used for a variety of printed, online and broadcast promotional and/or internal purposes in relation to the Event. If patrons do not wish to be photographed or filmed for these purposes, they must advise the photographer/camera operator.
14. Sound/video recordings of performances cannot be made without prior written consent of the Organiser. Photographs taken at the Event cannot be published without prior consent of the Organiser.
15. If you are removed from the Event and/or denied entry to the Event, you will not be entitled to any ticket refund and/or compensation.
16. The Event is a strictly 18+ event and Patrons not carrying valid ID may be refused entry to the Event.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse a Patron admission to the Event and/or to evict any person from the Event if they are affected by alcohol or drugs, or act in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Patrons indemnify the Organiser, its agents, employees, members and volunteers against any loss, damages or expenses, including but not limited to reasonable fees, which the Organiser may suffer or incur as a result of any claim, action or proceeding (including threatened claims, actions or proceedings) in relation to the use, exploitation or otherwise of any such footage or recordings.
19. Entry is at the Patron’s own risk. Patrons are asked to wear appropriate footwear and earplugs if necessary to do so. The Organiser will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise or otherwise. Please be aware that strobe lighting and flashing lights will be used during some of the performances and neither the Organiser nor the performing artists will be liable for any injuries or damages caused by such lighting.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organiser does not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred or sustained entering, at or in association with the Event. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering, or leaving or at the Event. This includes any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
21. Personal property is taken onto the Event site at the Patron’s own risk. The Organiser takes no responsibility for, nor will replace or refund the cost of lost, stolen, damaged items, including in the Event of an emergency evacuation.
22. To the full extent permitted by law, Patrons waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Organiser, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims of compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the patron’s participation in the Event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.
23. In the event of injury or medical treatment requiring more than basic First Aid, the Organiser may, at the expense of the Patron arrange medical treatment or emergency evacuation as deemed necessary by the Event First Aid Team. Entry is conditional on the patron consenting to the Organiser having access to your medical information in the event of such emergency.
24. The Organiser has the right to use any photographs, film or other recording taken of people or activities whilst attending the Event. Patrons agree to the use of such recordings in the marketing, promotional or other purposes required by the Organiser.
25. It is a condition of purchase that the Patron consents to the Organiser collecting and retaining their personal information. The Organiser will hold your information as required by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and for contacting you in relation to ticketing matters and Event information. The Organiser will not trade or sell your personal information.
26. Any breach of these terms and conditions or the ‘Event Site Rules’ will entitle the Organiser to evict the Patron from the property. Any ticket in breach of these conditions may be deemed void and the Organiser reserves the right to refuse a Patron admission to the event or be ejected from the Event site or be detained by local law authority.
27. Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which are or becomes unenforceable shall not invalidate the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.